Popular Posts

Followers

Sunday, February 27, 2011

some modeling secrets..

Back in July, I did a makeover on the Forever21 dress below (replacing its original suede straps with shiny gold chain). However, before I was able to post about the project, the piece had sold out, so I followed up with a DIY version of it instead. Necessity is the mother of invention, after all.
Today, I'm happy to report to my Young & Posh audience that the original dress has recently been restocked online ! This means you can finally order your own, and make your own easy (and extremely affordable) update. It's just the thing for soon-to-be-here spring!
0223-glamourai_F21Makeover1w_fa.jpg
0223-glamourai_F21Makeover2w_fa.jpg
0223-glamourai_F21makeover3w_fa.jpg

1 comment:

  1. wow this was very fun for me girls and guys im gonna try anther one soon ill keep you posted but plz let me no if this could really be a stlye?

    ReplyDelete